One2One weight loss program expanding
Posted on 20 September 2016
Five years of helping people achieve their health goals
Kalispell Regional Health Care’s One2One program is celebrating its fifth anniversary. Success of One2One is multiplying! The engaging and motivating weight-loss program that The Summit Medical Fitness Center launched in 2011 is now expanding to Whitefish. The program will also be adding more services to better serve people in helping them discover their joy and weight loss goals.
One2One coaches will celebrate with two events:
• Kalispell – From September 26th to September 29th from 9am to 6pm. Coaches will be available to answer questions in the main lobby of The Summit. Gift bags will be given out and enter to win raffle prizes.
• Whitefish – On October 12 from 5 to 7 p.m. a grand opening is planned at Whitefish Therapy and Sports Center, located at 2006 Hospital Way, Whitefish. South of North Valley Hospital. Refreshments available, Gift bags given out to first 50 people and enter to win raffle prizes.
Dubbed One2One – Discover Your Joy- Authentic Weight Management. Real Coaches. Real Food. Real Workouts. This fresh start on a new season will offer three unique choices in programs:
• 30 day Jumpstart – Become energized for a better you; get started on a life of clean eating. Next session is starting October 17th at Natural Grocers from 6 to 7pm.
• Synergy – Three months to enlightenment offers the support of a small group. New sessions start in Kalispell Oct.3rd and Whitefish Oct. 18th.
• Optimum – Individual guidance for six months to a more empowered you.
Each of these is brought to you by Kalispell Regional Healthcare’s dietitians, and certified wellness coaches and trainers. We are accepting reservations for all programs now.
Get in on the chance to Discover Your Joy through One2One, now at The Summit in Kalispell and at Whitefish Therapy and Sports Center in Whitefish. To learn more, please call (406) 751-4509 or visit www.summithealthcenter.com. Be sure to find us on Facebook.