Kettlehouse Amp, Wilma all have rocking summers planned
Here are some of happenings taking place in Missoula this summer.
Thanks to Log Jam Presents for info.
Attention beer lovers (we imagine that's a lot of you)... We're very excited to introduce you to the Wilma Kölsch, a special beer from Blacksmith Brewing Company made in collaboration with The Wilma (learn more). We hope you can join us at The Wilma on June 22nd for the beer's release party as moe. delivers a guaranteed amazing show (tickets).
Roadwork Near Amp
If you plan on driving to a Kettlehouse Amphitheater show between June 19 and August 1, note that there will be roadwork on Highway 200 from I-90 Exit 109 to the KettleHouse Amphitheater parking lot. During this time, traffic congestion and decreased speeds will likely occur.
We suggest planning for additional travel time if you're driving to the Amphitheater. You can contact the MDT Hotline for more information at 406-207-4484. We know this isn't ideal for traveling, but we'll be driving on some super smooth roads next year! Don't want to worry about traffic, parking, or getting a DD? Skip the drive and take the Groove Shuttle!
Special thanks to everyone who rocked with us at our last several shows with Death Cab for Cutie (photos), Prof, Ohgeesy, Dirty Heads (photos), and Shakey Graves (photos).
Little Big Town will play to a sold out crowd at the Amp tonight. Meanwhile, in Bozeman, Shakey Graves performs Night 2 of his sold out stay at The ELM. On June 20th, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss team up for what is sure to be a highlight of the summer at the Amp.
As mentioned, next Thursday, June 22nd, veteran psychedelic jam band moe. returns to The Wilma (get tickets). Rolling Stone has called them a “legendary jam band" and labeled guitarists Chuck Garvey and Al Schnier "guitar gods."
The Polish Ambassador returns to The ELM on June 22nd and The Wilma on Friday, June 23rd, delivering his special brand of intergalactic funkadelic dance tunes (get tickets). Check out this recap from last year to get a taste of the party that TPA brings to town!
Platinum-certified rock band Buckcherry will perform at The Wilma on Sat, Sep. 30th (presale).
Spoken word artist, musician, actor, and comedian Henry Rollins will bring his Good To See You tour to The ELM on Sat, Oct. 28th, and The Wilma on Sun, Oct. 29th (presale). Both shows will be fully seated performances.
Psychedelic funk band Pigeons Playing Ping Pong will return to Bozeman for their first performance at The ELM on Nov. 8th with support from up-and-comers Dogs in a Pile (presale).
Donate and Win!
We've given a Premium Box to our friends at Swan Valley Connection to help with fundraising. Now's your chance to support conservation, stewardship, and experiential education in the Swan Valley by donating for a chance to win a premium box for Old Crow Medicine Show at the KettleHouse Amphitheater on July 11th (donate now).
- Individual premium box tickets have been released for Pinky and the Floyd at the Amp on Sat, June 24th (get tickets).
- Pit tickets for Les Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade have sold out. Limited reserved seats and GA lawn tickets are available. Plus, if you have a group of 20 people who want to have an extra special experience at the Amp, a full premium box just opened up (details).
- Balcony seating is running low for Casey Donahew at The ELM on July 20th (get tickets).
- Hailed by Spotify as "a hot country artist to watch” -- singer-songwriter Carter Faith will open for Kip Moore at the Amp on Fri, Aug. 4th (details).
- Folk singer-songwriter Andrea von Kampen will open for The Tallest Man On Earth at The ELM on Sep. 21st (details).
- Jason Isbell's album Weathervanes is out now (listen).
- Milky Chance's album Living In A Haze is out now (listen).
- Greensky Bluegrass released the single "Get Out" with a music video (watch).
- Iration dropped the single "Daytrippin" with a lyric video (watch).
Stop by the Top Hat and try their new Chicken Parmesan Hoagie with breaded chicken, house-made marinara, basil, parmesan, mozzarella, pepperoncini and your choice of side (tots anyone!?).